- 1 Posts
Changing volume stops playback on S3?
When I change volume, playback stops. It only stops the first and maybe the second time, then it works fine.
It does this in all playback situations (audio, video, stream) and all kinds of apps.
I just updated to 4.3 and made a complete reset. Worked fine the first hours and the it went back to how it was before.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-03-2014, 03:20 AM #2
- 4,197 Posts
Re: Changing volume stops playback on S3?
- By Christopher Senn in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:17 PM
- By Pool Pollster in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 04:49 AM
- By RecoilX in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:37 PM
- By p3ntyne in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:22 PM
- By someguy01234 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:57 PM