- 372 Posts
SD Card protected?
I have an 8gb sd card in my S3 and for some reason I can not add or delete any files to the card. I haven't, as far as I am aware, put any protection to safe guard the card. I have had a look around the settings and I can't find anything to get any Info. I want to move the music to the device storage but just fails. So over to you. Any ideas on how to sort it or is it just simply to re format and lose the lot? Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9300 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-03-2014, 12:22 PM #2
- 59 Posts
Re: SD Card protected?
Before you just reformat it and lose everything, at least see if it can be read and updated using a PC. IF it can't, then you've become yet another victim of the "S3 eats SD cards" problem. But don't feel singled out -- I've had four such cards "eaten" by my S3s.
- By vja4Him in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:27 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 02-16-2014, 11:52 PM
- By Misterb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:01 AM
- By xstinkyx in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:53 PM
- By jamak in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:39 PM