Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Amr_EG
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    few days ago i can update and even install my apps, but today when i tried to update and install apps it ain't working at all and when i download a new apps it can't click install but only cancel button can be click. i download and update my apps from 1Mobile Market. Hopefully can get a solutions here. Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,476 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,967 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    Welcome to the forums.
    Do you have an anti virus installed? That may be preventing the app from finishing the installation.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    What happens if you try to install and app from the Play store?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    Thanks for the welcome urm no i didn't install any anti virus at all at my phone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to the forums.
    Do you have an anti virus installed? That may be preventing the app from finishing the installation.

    Thanks for the welcome urm no i didn't install any anti virus at all at my phone.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    What happens if you try to install and app from the Play store?
    my bad for no not giving out as much information as i can still new right here, and yeah i did try to install an app from Play Store and it work, just from 1Mobile Market the installing and update aren't working only
  6. #6  

    Default Re: I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    Dear.
    Try to back up your all documents in a computer. and reset your S3. Before that don't sync your S3 with google. From the very beginning in security don't set unknown sources. and google setting "set verified by google. Always try to push just ones button. not always button. You must have to set security. All the things i said because your device is virus affected.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    Quote Originally Posted by aseke View Post
    Dear.
    Try to back up your all documents in a computer. and reset your S3. Before that don't sync your S3 with google. From the very beginning in security don't set unknown sources. and google setting "set verified by google. Always try to push just ones button. not always button. You must have to set security. All the things i said because your device is virus affected.
    Thanks alot i will do it now hope it will work.

    Thank you again it did work out
  8. #8  

    Default Re: I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    Dude U are Using Any app that adjust or Decrease Ur Mobile brightness Just Disable it and install Ur app..
    B. Diddy likes this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: I need help here can't install and apps nor update it

    Quote Originally Posted by Amr_EG View Post
    Dude U are Using Any app that adjust or Decrease Ur Mobile brightness Just Disable it and install Ur app..
    Welcome to Android Central! This is exactly what I was going to suggest. For some odd reason, apps that dim the screen (like Screen Filter or Twilight) can deactivate the Install button. I've noticed this with apps from the Amazon Appstore, but I imagine it would also be the case with apps from 1Mobile. Make sure you deactivate any of these screen dimming apps first.
    Amr_EG likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Any Canadians have a Kindle Fire HDX from the USA and get the USA content?
    By DonnyVantage in forum Kindle Fire HDX Tablets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 11:04 PM
  2. can't text with consumer cellular
    By msroll in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 07:48 PM
  3. Samsung Galaxy S3 and NFC
    By DrDiff in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:55 PM
  4. Best battery saver app!
    By Aj Irawan in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:32 AM
  5. Best email app for S Pen screen shots?
    By Nooblet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:25 AM

Posting Permissions