- 1 Posts
So my phone fell out of my locker at the gym last night, and when I picked it up the top left corner was green and the touch functions were not working. Over the next 24hrs the screen got progressively darker, and now you cannot see whats on the screen unless you are in a very dark room. I was wondering if this is an issue where I would need to replace the LCD screen, or maybe a loose cable inside from the fall? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 01-03-2014, 06:36 PM #2
Re: Screen Help
Could you post a picture? I'm 99.99999% sure this calls for an AMOLED panel replacement (not LCD, your screen is a whole different tech), but depending on how it looks it might be that you got lucky and it's just a loose connector (in which case I'd go running to your nearest lotto vendor and buy a bunch of tickets).
- 01-03-2014, 07:16 PM #3
- By Antonio Roberts in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:41 PM
- By Vicki Liz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:37 PM
- By Mr.Roboto in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:57 PM
- By bbfootball44 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:36 PM
- By jamiecorky in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:35 AM