- 01-04-2014, 01:07 AM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 01-04-2014, 01:48 PM #3
Re: screen help
The glass, OLED display and digitizer are best replaced as one assembly. The three parts are glued together, and while it's possible to separate them, it's difficult to do without damaging the components.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By osubeavs728 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:30 PM
- By Nec3f in forum Kindle Fire HDX TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:50 AM
- By cjjatpuresilica in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:38 PM
- By Rick Bell in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:32 PM
- By Aiyana Leigh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:51 PM