- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 would not turn on
Hi everyone! This is a cry for help. My phone would not turn on.
1. charging it - no reaction to the charger, no light showing the charger's plugged in, nothing at all (by taste battery seems charged)
2. took the battery out for a few minutes then put it back in and plugged the phone - no reaction whatsoever
3. checked a video in youtube about the possibly stuck power button, so tried to hit the power button against the table with battery out - no reaction
4. pressing and holding power button for longer time
5. pressing volume + menu button at the same time
Do you have any suggestions at all, apart from the obvious try to buy a new battery, maybe??
Thanks a million!!!
- 01-04-2014, 09:15 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 would not turn on
Welcome to the forums.
I think a new battery is probably your best bet. Try that and see if it works. If you know someone who has an S3, as to try their battery for a few minutes. If theirs works in your phone, then you have you answer without really spending any money.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By p3ntyne in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:53 PM