Hi everyone! This is a cry for help. My phone would not turn on.
1. charging it - no reaction to the charger, no light showing the charger's plugged in, nothing at all (by taste battery seems charged)
2. took the battery out for a few minutes then put it back in and plugged the phone - no reaction whatsoever
3. checked a video in youtube about the possibly stuck power button, so tried to hit the power button against the table with battery out - no reaction
4. pressing and holding power button for longer time
5. pressing volume + menu button at the same time
Do you have any suggestions at all, apart from the obvious try to buy a new battery, maybe??
Thanks a million!!!
Welcome to the forums.
I think a new battery is probably your best bet. Try that and see if it works. If you know someone who has an S3, as to try their battery for a few minutes. If theirs works in your phone, then you have you answer without really spending any money.