So I use my phone at work to listen to music. And it becomes quite annoying when turning up the volume to 11 that I hit the little reminder notification, telling me that I will become deaf one day down the road, and preventing me from hitting the glorious level of rock and roll that I so desire without taking my phone out of my pocket and submitting to mothers nagging. Is there a way to do away with this persistent annoyance? momma samsung doesn't seem to get that I like to live on the ragged edge! Ha any help would be appreciated guys'n'gals!
And on that note is there any way to disable the volume rocker while I'm using the gs3 flip cover? It always seems to turn the volume down when in my pocket. Say maybe in conjunction with Smart Cover Lite?
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by fryskate; 01-10-2014 at 01:38 AM.
- 01-09-2014, 10:42 AM #3
Re: Gs3 volume level notification issue
I know there are ways to eliminate the nag if your phone is rooted. Have you checked in the Play store to see if there are any apps that might do this?PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By mitchfel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:03 AM
- By mfm77 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 06:34 AM
- By Sam12Ash in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:15 PM
- By eppack in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:02 PM
- By IceCold803 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:40 PM