- 2 Posts
My S3 on button is broken down
Yesterday, my phone had fell into the ground, cause my phone to break into pieces, haa not really, everything seems like okay but the on button is pulled from the motherboard. Now i Can't on my phone. Is my problem can be solved or there is no hope at all?
- 01-09-2014, 09:58 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 12:56 PM #4
Re: My s3 on button is broken down
Ah, I'm sorry. The home button will turn on the screen, but if the phone is completely powered down then it won't turn it on. I didn't think it through.
I think your only real option is to send / take the phone to a repair shop.
- 01-13-2014, 12:54 AM #5
- 6,517 Posts
Re: My S3 on button is broken down
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Mefisto27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2015, 12:35 AM
- By Vontin in forum LG G FlexReplies: 10Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:35 PM
- By mlh MAXX in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2014, 12:54 PM
- By greed25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:06 AM
- By JeniferF in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:58 AM