Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Samsung galaxy s3 won't turn on

Hi everyone,

I'm here because my phone won't turn on. I woke up this morning to find my phone off. It wouldn't turn on. I took out the battery, put it back in, and it turned on. Throughout the day today, it would keep shutting off, and I would have to take out the battery and put it back in to turn it back on. Now, it won't turn on at all. It will just get stuck on the samsung galaxy s3 screen, and won't load past that even if I take the battery out and put it back in.

Any advice/tips/fixes would be great. I don't want to be stuck without a phone. I can't boot into recovery mode. I press the buttons to do so, but I let go when I see the samsung screen and my phone says it's booting in recovery mode, but then it just reboots when I let go of the buttons.

I can boot into download mode however. Also, I don't know if this makes a difference, but I don't have an external sd card in my phone.

Thanks!