Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ymail app notification icon

When I read my yahoo mail from my computer, the notification icon on my phone does not clear. I have to go into the app on the phone to make it clear. Same thing happened with the stock email app. If I read my gmail email on my computer, the gmail icon does clear. Does the notification clear for anyone? Anyone have success fixing this issue?

Global Posts
    20,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: ymail app notification icon

Quote Originally Posted by sd7474 View Post
    When I read my yahoo mail from my computer, the notification icon on my phone does not clear. I have to go into the app on the phone to make it clear. Same thing happened with the stock email app. If I read my gmail email on my computer, the gmail icon does clear. Does the notification clear for anyone? Anyone have success fixing this issue?
    This is more something of a lack of communication between the app and the desktop site. A failing on Yahoo's part.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here