Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Big font in textmessages? :S - Help!?

Hi. - So I've searched everywhere and tried everything, with no luck, - So now I am hoping someone in here can help me?

I have an Galaxy S3, updated to android version 4,3.
    - For some reason (I havn't done anything on purpose) my textmessages are written in a HUGE font, (also when I try to write something).
    the menus, and everthing else on the phone is normal sized - and I have tried to look at the settings, (screen settings, font size is normal, - and in 'vision' (or whatever it is called, -where you can change it to bigger if your sight is disabled?) - the font size is normal as well..

Can any one please tell me how I change it back to normal? It is frustrating. - It is only in text messages that the font is large.

Default Re: Big font in textmessages? :S - Help!?

Volume keys can change the text size in messaging, you just need to press them while reading your messages. If this doesn't work while viewing your list of conversations hit the menu button to bring up settings. There is a setting that allows you to use the volume keys for changing the font size, you may need to enable it.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    MBdk 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

THANK YOU!!!! really.. A million times thank you. It has been bugging me SO much! - I couldnt understand how it changed without i pressed anything.

I found where I can turn it of.. - Again, - thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by MBdk View Post
    THANK YOU!!!! really.. A million times thank you. It has been bugging me SO much! - I couldnt understand how it changed without i pressed anything.

I found where I can turn it of.. - Again, - thank you!!
    Glad you got your answer. The first time this happened to me I was SO confused lol.