- 2 Posts
Big font in textmessages? :S - Help!?
Hi. - So I've searched everywhere and tried everything, with no luck, - So now I am hoping someone in here can help me?
I have an Galaxy S3, updated to android version 4,3.
- For some reason (I havn't done anything on purpose) my textmessages are written in a HUGE font, (also when I try to write something).
the menus, and everthing else on the phone is normal sized - and I have tried to look at the settings, (screen settings, font size is normal, - and in 'vision' (or whatever it is called, -where you can change it to bigger if your sight is disabled?) - the font size is normal as well..
Can any one please tell me how I change it back to normal? It is frustrating. - It is only in text messages that the font is large.
- 01-12-2014, 01:28 PM #2
- 63 Posts
Re: Big font in textmessages? :S - Help!?
Volume keys can change the text size in messaging, you just need to press them while reading your messages. If this doesn't work while viewing your list of conversations hit the menu button to bring up settings. There is a setting that allows you to use the volume keys for changing the font size, you may need to enable it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-13-2014, 11:20 AM #4
- By Flashheatmvp3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:38 PM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:56 PM
- By Silver Star1 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:54 AM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:03 PM
- By Jonette2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:38 PM