- 01-12-2014, 12:45 PM #2
Re: Smart Alert Doesn't work on S3
I could never figure this out, either. I use Lightflow and/or Dynamic Notifications to make sure I don't miss things.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 01-12-2014, 12:56 PM #3
- By User899 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:34 PM
- By androidashlea in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:42 PM
- By Drakoblare in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 16Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:39 AM
- By mpeg3s in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:46 PM
- By JordanN9005 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:56 PM