Please help! Need photo recovery!!

Keneil E

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello All, i come here begging for help! I accidentally deleted 1200+ photos from my galaxy s3 with jellybean 4.3 internal memory and have been spending hours trying everything i can find to recover them. I have downloaded and paid for multiple programs, but they all want the usb mass storage option on, which i have read was removed by google ages ago. i tried to root the phone but that was unsuccessful. i am no programming expert. i keep reading in threads that the recovery is possible but all the links lead to sites and programs that end up wanting the usb mass storage. the phone is recognized by the computer as a media device and not storage as a drive... so that's not working. i am desperate. i have read it is possible for someone to remotely access the phone through my computer to do this, i am unsure if that is true or possible? i am well aware that i should have backed up my photos and this was a foolish mistake...but the bottom line is..i didn't and really am in need of assistance. PLEASE give me all you got! thanks

Jamiela Jadallah

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Did you make a dropbox account? If you did go onto dropbox.com and login and your pictures should have automatically synced in to it. Umm there really isnt anything else that I could think of... sorry :(

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello All, i come here begging for help! I accidentally deleted 1200+ photos from my galaxy s3 with jellybean 4.3 internal memory and have been spending hours trying everything i can find to recover them. I have downloaded and paid for multiple programs, but they all want the usb mass storage option on, which i have read was removed by google ages ago. i tried to root the phone but that was unsuccessful. i am no programming expert. i keep reading in threads that the recovery is possible but all the links lead to sites and programs that end up wanting the usb mass storage. the phone is recognized by the computer as a media device and not storage as a drive... so that's not working. i am desperate. i have read it is possible for someone to remotely access the phone through my computer to do this, i am unsure if that is true or possible? i am well aware that i should have backed up my photos and this was a foolish mistake...but the bottom line is..i didn't and really am in need of assistance. PLEASE give me all you got! thanks

I'm afraid if you didn't have them backed up, your chances of recovering are slim, when you delete a file, the info is still there, but the os sees that as available space and anything you do on your phone that needs to write to memory will use that space and once that happens it's gone, if you want to try and recover any of your photos it is important to not add or remove ANYTHING to your phone, good luck, I truly hope you are able to save your pictures, but outside of paying for professional data recovery (and there is no guarantee that will work) I feel your fighting a losing battle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20