Galaxy S3 - 40% less battery issues
Hi guys hope all are well
I've been having a few issues over the last month with my Samsung galaxy s3 lte.
At roughly 40-50% and less the battery on my phone goes berserk
I could be on an app or just quickly checking my Facebook etc and all of a sudden my battery is at the 15% warning.
At this point my phone has flashing white lines scrambling across the screen and you can literally watch the percentage drain in seconds.
Come 5-10% my screen goes off and that's it phones dead and cannot get it back on until I've recharged it.
While all this is happening my phone tells me my battery is fully charged at times and to unplug my charger (which isn't connected)
I've tried a different battery in my phone to see if it was the battery which it wasn't .
Thanks in advance
- 01-14-2014, 06:14 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 01:59 PM #4
- 01-19-2014, 11:16 PM #6
- By ReMarkable2112 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:53 AM
- By DWooderson in forum Samsung SAFE and KNOXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:48 PM
- By mkmck in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 07:34 AM
- By Imarik81 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:36 PM
- By bbq9 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:03 PM