Screen flicker and phone crash? Battery issue?

rachmarb

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Had my phone for 4 months, been working fine. Today, the screen started flickering randomly and wouldn't stop. So I turned the phone off...only then it would't turn back on again. Plugged it in, nothing. Took out the battery and put it back in, plugged it in again, and this time the phone started up (this was about 20 mins after I first turned it off). It needed fully charging again as the battery was on 1% (before I turned it off it said 46%). I then realised it had wiped my wifi passwords so I had to log into them again...this seems to be the only things it's lost though. It seems not too bad now, although the battery is draining pretty fast and it's not charging as quickly as normal.
Any ideas what's happened?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Had my phone for 4 months, been working fine. Today, the screen started flickering randomly and wouldn't stop. So I turned the phone off...only then it would't turn back on again. Plugged it in, nothing. Took out the battery and put it back in, plugged it in again, and this time the phone started up (this was about 20 mins after I first turned it off). It needed fully charging again as the battery was on 1% (before I turned it off it said 46%). I then realised it had wiped my wifi passwords so I had to log into them again...this seems to be the only things it's lost though. It seems not too bad now, although the battery is draining pretty fast and it's not charging as quickly as normal.
Any ideas what's happened?

Not sure what's happened , but if the phone is still under warranty I'd take it back if I was you...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power