My wife just got a replacement phone (last one died) and having problems with answering calls. Previous phone she could push the home button at bottom of phone to answer, new phone is not letting her do that, has to swipe the screen. She is not liking that method. Can the "button answer" function be turned on? I have the same phone and the button method works on mine.
- 01-16-2014, 06:30 PM #2
- 01-16-2014, 07:15 PM #4
- 02-18-2014, 01:16 AM #6
- 02-18-2014, 07:09 AM #7
Re: Answering Calls
There is no official Kit Kat for the GS3. If you're running a custom ROM, you'll have to check with the developer of your ROM, but I doubt it. All the custom 4.4 ROMs are based on AOSP, and the physical home button is a Samsung thing that's probably not supported in stock Android.
If you don't have a GS3, then I have no idea.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 02-18-2014, 12:54 PM #8
- 3 Posts
Re: Answering Calls
Yeah I am running on a custom rom that was supposedly intended to run on the GS3, this feature was lacking on the settings so I figure I ask anyone who may know. Thanks . Hopefully the future versions or the actual kit kat version released later will offer this since newer phones don't have home buttons anymore.
- 02-18-2014, 04:27 PM #9
- 6,299 Posts
- By Double44 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2014, 10:56 AM
- By robrandon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:52 PM
- By kkhanmd in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 12:48 PM
- By Double44 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:31 PM
- By angrod990 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:12 PM