Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S3: Instagram Video Not Working!!!

Hello everyone,

I have just updated my phone to 4.3, I realised that when i try to upload any video from my gallery or taken directly from the app I am getting this message.
    The process com.instagram.android has stopped

Have restarting my phone, uninstalling the app, clearing the cache and data. Still the same.
    Can anyone please help me?

Thanks

Default Re: Instagram Video Not Working!!!

Look for the app in Settings. Force stop and Clear data. Then Uninstall. Restart the phone. Reinstall and try again.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Tried that, it's still the same

You could Uninstall, then try using the search facility in Root Explorer for instagram, there maybe some residual files. If there are delete them.
    Reinstall instagram, log in, then boot into recovery, you can try fixing permissions.
    If the video you want to upload is on an sd card try moving the video to internal memory instead and retry with the upload. If it fails again maybe you need to wait for an update for that rom.

Quote Originally Posted by GoonerZ View Post
    I have just updated my phone to 4.3
    Did you perform a Factory Reset and clear the system cache in Recovery mode after the update? It's a good idea to do both of those after any major update.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

No I didn't, a lot of S3 users are having the same problem. And I was thinking about rooting my phone. Do you think it's worth it?

Did you look at the Instagram comments in the Google Play Store? I looked through just a few and saw several about issues attempting to upload videos - perhaps the problem is not your phone.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

im having the same problem with my note 2. after the update I cant upload vids anymore