- 1 Posts
Devise language- options have been reduced
I upgraded my galaxy s3 two days ago. Earlier i had changed the language of my phone to french. sadly after the upgrading it, i lost the language. all international languages except english have been removed. anyways to fix this so that i can change the language of my phone?
- 01-19-2014, 12:49 PM #2
- 6,529 Posts
Re: Devise language- options have been reduced
Did you upgrade via an OTA? It's very strange that your carrier would have removed a previously included language.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By chuckr01 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:06 AM
- By binxiboo in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Barb Myers in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2014, 07:34 PM
- By nitrotec in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:26 PM
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:03 PM