Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Austin185
  • 1 Post By GSDer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question need help please

hey guys so i have gone and bought my self a new Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE i know 4.3 has only just come out but i have herd people saying we are getting 4.4 is this true? and if so when thanks for looking is there any tips or tricks for the phone and have you got any advice about it thanks

Default Re: need help please

It should be released sometime in the next few months. No official date yet. Keep your screen brightness down because since it is a big screen it will use more battery. You should use darker wallpapers for your home screen because of how the screen is lit. White wallpapers tend to use a little more battery but nothing huge. Have you already got 4.3 on your phone?

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    Deanig_12 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Austin185 View Post
    It should be released sometime in the next few months. No official date yet. Keep your screen brightness down because since it is a big screen it will use more battery. You should use darker wallpapers for your home screen because of how the screen is lit. White wallpapers tend to use a little more battery but nothing huge. Have you already got 4.3 on your phone?

yeah ive got 4.3
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Austin185 View Post

and are we deffo getting 4.4? cause av hurd sum peopl saying we are and were not lol

Not sure about the update but install clean master from the playstore it keeps your phone running smooth...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

If you haven't already done so, take a look through S3 Tips, Tricks, Battery Life (Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3)
    S3 Tips, Tricks, Battery Life (Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3) - there's lots of good information there, along with links to other information.

The stickies are a great place to start any time you get a new phone.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanked by:
    Deanig_12 likes this.