need help please

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
hey guys so i have gone and bought my self a new Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE i know 4.3 has only just come out but i have herd people saying we are getting 4.4 is this true? and if so when thanks for looking is there any tips or tricks for the phone and have you got any advice about it thanks :)

Last edited:

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
It should be released sometime in the next few months. No official date yet. Keep your screen brightness down because since it is a big screen it will use more battery. You should use darker wallpapers for your home screen because of how the screen is lit. White wallpapers tend to use a little more battery but nothing huge. Have you already got 4.3 on your phone?

Posted via Android Central App

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
It should be released sometime in the next few months. No official date yet. Keep your screen brightness down because since it is a big screen it will use more battery. You should use darker wallpapers for your home screen because of how the screen is lit. White wallpapers tend to use a little more battery but nothing huge. Have you already got 4.3 on your phone?

yeah ive got 4.3 :)

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site

and are we deffo getting 4.4? cause av hurd sum peopl saying we are and were not lol

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Not sure about the update but install clean master from the playstore it keeps your phone running smooth...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you haven't already done so, take a look through http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=245406
S3 Tips, Tricks, Battery Life (Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3) - there's lots of good information there, along with links to other information.

The stickies are a great place to start any time you get a new phone.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro