- 3 Posts
Jellybean Keyboard Help?!
Yesterday my S3 updated to android version 4.3
This update has changed a lot on my phone including my keyboard to a QWERTY one
I really like the update apart from the change of keyboard as i really can't get on with it and when I have looked for how to change it back to the 3x4 keyboard I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Anyone know how I do this?
- 01-22-2014, 10:25 AM #2
Re: Jellybean Keyboard Help?!'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:16 PM
- By y2jman in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:27 AM
- By 22eco in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:41 AM
- By justmikey in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:46 PM
- By Matt Gomont in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:57 PM