- 43 Posts
Wakelock draining my phone
I tried posting this to the Jelly Bean forum to no avail, I know there are some smart cookies that frequent this message board.
A wakelock called audioout_2 (or 1013 in BBS) has been a pain in my *** lately. It's been draining my battery and keeping my phone awake (one day it read my phone was 90% awake and the wakelock had accumulated 10 hrs!). It appears totally randomly. I do use Poweramp but the appearance of the wakelock doesn't seem to coincide with any particular app. I've tried to Greenify any audio apps I can think of. Nothing has helped.
If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Oh, and I don't use viber.
- 01-23-2014, 10:05 PM #2
Re: Wakelock draining my phone
Have you tried a reboot?
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 01-24-2014, 11:36 AM #3PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:49 AM
- By Bren Bren1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:02 AM
- By kmknite8 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 06:12 PM
- By slackdaddy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 04:32 PM
- By zillah in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:40 PM