- 41 Posts
Wakelock draining my phone
I tried posting this to the Jelly Bean forum to no avail, I know there are some smart cookies that frequent this message board.
A wakelock called audioout_2 (or 1013 in BBS) has been a pain in my *** lately. It's been draining my battery and keeping my phone awake (one day it read my phone was 90% awake and the wakelock had accumulated 10 hrs!). It appears totally randomly. I do use Poweramp but the appearance of the wakelock doesn't seem to coincide with any particular app. I've tried to Greenify any audio apps I can think of. Nothing has helped.
If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Oh, and I don't use viber.
- 01-23-2014, 11:05 PM #2
Re: Wakelock draining my phone
Have you tried a reboot?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-24-2014, 12:36 PM #3PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
- By Bren Bren1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2014, 11:02 AM
- By kmknite8 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 07:12 PM
- By slackdaddy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:32 PM
- By zillah in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:40 PM