- 57 Posts
Wakelock draining my phone
I tried posting this to the Jelly Bean forum to no avail, I know there are some smart cookies that frequent this message board.
A wakelock called audioout_2 (or 1013 in BBS) has been a pain in my *** lately. It's been draining my battery and keeping my phone awake (one day it read my phone was 90% awake and the wakelock had accumulated 10 hrs!). It appears totally randomly. I do use Poweramp but the appearance of the wakelock doesn't seem to coincide with any particular app. I've tried to Greenify any audio apps I can think of. Nothing has helped.
If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Oh, and I don't use viber.
- 01-23-2014, 11:05 PM #2
- 01-24-2014, 12:36 PM #3
Re: Wakelock draining my phone
You may find the information you seek here: [GUIDE] The Total Newb's Guide to Wakelocks - xda-developers
- By Bren Bren1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 02-03-2016, 01:03 PM
- By kmknite8 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2015, 06:14 AM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:55 AM
- By slackdaddy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:32 PM
- By zillah in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:40 PM