- 5 Posts
Need to change Rom 4.3 ota screwed up my phone
I ran the safe root and I'm rooted, bootloader is still locked, I really need to change from the 4.3 OTA, my screen has been going black since the update, thats the reason why I decided to root hoping I could go with a custom rom possibly running 4.4. is there a fix for this yet.. I have the SCH-I535 running I535VRUCML1
- 01-24-2014, 11:21 AM #2
Re: Need to change Rom 4.3 ota screwed up my phone
For rooting questions, you'll probably get better help in the carrier specific rooting sub-forum for Verizon: Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
I'm afraid I have no experience with Verizon's phones.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By kmart472 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:47 AM
- By somnambulator in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:40 PM
- By nabeelfarooqui98 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:00 AM
- By damondroid in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:19 PM
- By FrankTheFrowner in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:52 AM