Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Music Player & Kies issue

So I just downloaded a bunch of Japanese songs I love. Wanted to transfer them into my phone. When I moved it to Kies. The titles changed to Korean and there were those boxes indicating that a certain calligraphy character was was unavailable. Only 2 of them still retained their original title. I changed the song informations and fixed it. When I transferred them into my phone, all 10 song titles changed into Korean from Japanese and some of them had their titles completely weirded up.

How do I fix this?
    Retired Ambassador

Global Posts
    10,443 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

Default Re: Music Player & Kies issue

Quote Originally Posted by Hystericallify View Post
    So I just downloaded a bunch of Japanese songs I love. Wanted to transfer them into my phone. When I moved it to Kies. The titles changed to Korean and there were those boxes indicating that a certain calligraphy character was was unavailable. Only 2 of them still retained their original title. I changed the song informations and fixed it. When I transferred them into my phone, all 10 song titles changed into Korean from Japanese and some of them had their titles completely weirded up.

How do I fix this?
    Did you transfer the songs from Kies to the phone? Try doing it directly from wherever your music was downloaded to onto the phone. Just plug it in and open My Computer. Find the phone and move the music files onto the internal storage (or SD card if you have one)
    No need for Kies

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Music Player & Kies issue

nvm, I fixed it. The problem was with Music Player. I downloaded a music player on the Play Store and they showed up fine. Thanks for the help!