- 2 Posts
Music Player & Kies issue
So I just downloaded a bunch of Japanese songs I love. Wanted to transfer them into my phone. When I moved it to Kies. The titles changed to Korean and there were those boxes indicating that a certain calligraphy character was was unavailable. Only 2 of them still retained their original title. I changed the song informations and fixed it. When I transferred them into my phone, all 10 song titles changed into Korean from Japanese and some of them had their titles completely weirded up.
How do I fix this?
- 01-25-2014, 01:33 AM #2
Re: Music Player & Kies issue
No need for Kies
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By EpicInYourFace in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:29 PM
- By Phillip Declet in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:51 PM
- By bluedragon1971 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:54 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2014, 04:27 PM
- By A Abukhazneh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:58 AM