- 01-26-2014, 10:48 AM #2
Re: My pictures saved in sd cart corrupted
Best thing to try is to insert the card into your PC, and try to fix it. Open file explorer, right click on the card, click properties, this should bring up a tabbed window. Click tools. Repair should be in there.
It may also be possible that Windows will automatically try to fix the card upon insertion.
- By Unisauruss Rose in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Maruli Setiawan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:28 PM
- By l56force in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:51 PM
- By Bunky67 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:17 PM
- By Chat Sumlin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:16 AM