- 01-26-2014, 09:01 PM #2
- 01-30-2014, 04:04 PM #3
- 6,769 Posts
Re: Screen not working!! HELP!!!
It doesn't really matter though - repairing individual screen components is a crap shoot - you're more likely to damage a different component while you're trying to fix one. Your best bet is to replace the complete screen assembly IF the screen has been damaged.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Hirazi Blue in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:09 PM
- By jlmalone in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:38 AM
- By ac3662 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:41 PM
- By buffee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:36 PM
- By fitchkid81 in forum Motorola ElectrifyReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:16 PM