Galaxy S3: Equalizer App that Works on All Audio Output, including Pandora?

bigredcaddy5

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have tried multiple equalizer apps, only to find out that not one of them affects the sound output of Pandora. I'm looking primarily for stronger bass, but multiple bands of eq would be great, too. The strange thing is, Pandora's ads seem to be controlled by the equalizer (for instance, "Music Volume EQ"), but not the music itself. I have emailed both the developer of that equalizer app, and Pandora, and neither has been any help. I don't want to replace my earphones, which seem to be great (they deliver awesome bass when it happens to be there in the music already) and I'm hoping for a free app, though if I found one that actually works, I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for it. In case it matters, I'm on T-Mobile and running Android 4.3 (updated from the original operating system).

bigredcaddy5

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
According to what I'm reading online about this app, to install it on my phone with Android 4.3, it has to be rooted. Strangely, everything in Google Play Store on the app's page is in Japanese. Guess I can't try Viper. Not rooted and not going to be. Thanks, anyway.

bigredcaddy5

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
There is only one mate, viper4android!!!! Must be rooted though. Its the absolute business!

Posted via Android Central App

Again, my phone is not rooted and is not going to be. Can anyone else help, or does there just not exist a solution to what seems like such a simple thing?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2