Galaxy S3: Equalizer App that Works on All Audio Output, including Pandora?
I have tried multiple equalizer apps, only to find out that not one of them affects the sound output of Pandora. I'm looking primarily for stronger bass, but multiple bands of eq would be great, too. The strange thing is, Pandora's ads seem to be controlled by the equalizer (for instance, "Music Volume EQ"), but not the music itself. I have emailed both the developer of that equalizer app, and Pandora, and neither has been any help. I don't want to replace my earphones, which seem to be great (they deliver awesome bass when it happens to be there in the music already) and I'm hoping for a free app, though if I found one that actually works, I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for it. In case it matters, I'm on T-Mobile and running Android 4.3 (updated from the original operating system).
- 01-27-2014, 11:51 AM #2PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
Re: Galaxy S3: Equalizer App that Works on All Audio Output, including Pandora?
According to what I'm reading online about this app, to install it on my phone with Android 4.3, it has to be rooted. Strangely, everything in Google Play Store on the app's page is in Japanese. Guess I can't try Viper. Not rooted and not going to be. Thanks, anyway.
- 01-28-2014, 06:01 AM #4
- By phatjoe in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 07:49 AM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:39 AM
- By Noxzoul in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:25 AM
- By sylsau in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:51 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:43 AM