Galaxy S3: Bluetooth doesn't work & kills exterior speaker

Black_Clydesdale

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I bought one of these little boombox Bluetooth speaker w/ mic. It paired & connected no problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3 but as soon as it did, it killed my Galaxy external speaker and nothing comes out of the Bluetooth speaker. I tried it with my wife's iPhone & co-workers' iPhone and it works great. I tried everything I could think of to get my galaxy's exterior speaker to work again and nothing but I eventually figured out that the only way I could was to remove the battery for a few seconds & re-install.

I thought the problem might have been the Bluetooth speaker so I returned it and bought a different brand name and same problem. I tried changing all the settings I could think of.

Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth doesn't work & kills exterior speaker

There's millions of these Samsung Galaxy S3 out there and nobody else has this problem?
Didn't your Mom always tell you that you're one-in-a-million? Well, she was right!

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), there are not millions of forum participants, so although you may not be the only one having this problem, no one with a similar problem has seen your post.

Did you do a search for 'Bluetooth' in the forum and look for any problems that were similar to yours that you might learn from? (Hint: there are lots of them - you're not the first person with Bluetooth issues.)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

papafrankm

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

No I have a tab 2 10.1, a gs3, and 2 different blue tooth speakers. They work well together.
Sometime I have to turn BT off of one of the devices, to get the speaker recognized by the other device.
Heygsder. Believe it or else my firstPC was a Timex Sinclair z80.
Ran off of cassettes. Spreadsheet and aircraft game.

Posted via Android Central App

Black_Clydesdale

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

You're right. I was so pissed off at the time I wrote this, My apologies.

I did some searching and LabRat had the answer in this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/338300-weird-bluetooth-problem-note-3-please-help.html

Thanks again.

As for my Mom, never heard her say that and I`ll leave it at that. LOL .....
Didn't your Mom always tell you that you're one-in-a-million? Well, she was right!

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), there are not millions of forum participants, so although you may not be the only one having this problem, no one with a similar problem has seen your post.

Did you do a search for 'Bluetooth' in the forum and look for any problems that were similar to yours that you might learn from? (Hint: there are lots of them - you're not the first person with Bluetooth issues.)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Believe it or else my firstPC was a Timex Sinclair z80.
Ran off of cassettes
Oh, you had to upscale model, eh? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2