1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S3: Bluetooth doesn't work & kills exterior speaker

I bought one of these little boombox Bluetooth speaker w/ mic. It paired & connected no problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3 but as soon as it did, it killed my Galaxy external speaker and nothing comes out of the Bluetooth speaker. I tried it with my wife's iPhone & co-workers' iPhone and it works great. I tried everything I could think of to get my galaxy's exterior speaker to work again and nothing but I eventually figured out that the only way I could was to remove the battery for a few seconds & re-install.

I thought the problem might have been the Bluetooth speaker so I returned it and bought a different brand name and same problem. I tried changing all the settings I could think of.

Does anyone have any suggestions, please?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-30-2014 at 09:31 PM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Bluetooth doesn't work & kills exterior speaker

There's millions of these Samsung Galaxy S3 out there and nobody else has this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Clydesdale View Post
    There's millions of these Samsung Galaxy S3 out there and nobody else has this problem?
    Didn't your Mom always tell you that you're one-in-a-million? Well, she was right!

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), there are not millions of forum participants, so although you may not be the only one having this problem, no one with a similar problem has seen your post.

Did you do a search for 'Bluetooth' in the forum and look for any problems that were similar to yours that you might learn from? (Hint: there are lots of them - you're not the first person with Bluetooth issues.)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanked by:

No I have a tab 2 10.1, a gs3, and 2 different blue tooth speakers. They work well together.
    Sometime I have to turn BT off of one of the devices, to get the speaker recognized by the other device.
    Heygsder. Believe it or else my firstPC was a Timex Sinclair z80.
    Ran off of cassettes. Spreadsheet and aircraft game.

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

You're right. I was so pissed off at the time I wrote this, My apologies.

I did some searching and LabRat had the answer in this thread Weird Bluetooth problem with Note 3. PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks again.

As for my Mom, never heard her say that and I`ll leave it at that. LOL .....
    Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    Didn't your Mom always tell you that you're one-in-a-million? Well, she was right!

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), there are not millions of forum participants, so although you may not be the only one having this problem, no one with a similar problem has seen your post.

Did you do a search for 'Bluetooth' in the forum and look for any problems that were similar to yours that you might learn from? (Hint: there are lots of them - you're not the first person with Bluetooth issues.)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by papafrankm View Post
    Believe it or else my firstPC was a Timex Sinclair z80.
    Ran off of cassettes
    Oh, you had to upscale model, eh?