- 1 Posts
Dead pixels? Camera issue.
So I go to use my camera and all of a sudden this blue line, about 1.5cm long, running vertically down the screen appears around the middle of my phone screen, to the right a little. It shows up in the pictures to.
The front camera is fine. I'm just wondering what could be wrong with the back camera? How does whats wrong with it actually occur? Is there anyway to fix it or anything, mind you I got the phone from Kogan so I'm pretty sure if I ask to have the phone repaired here in Australia I will be denied. Is that true?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-28-2014, 06:15 AM #2
- 167 Posts
Re: Dead pixels? Camera issue.Kelly Burby
Senior Web Analyst
Rapidsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 01-30-2014, 03:56 PM #3
- By jsheehan223 in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:57 AM
- By CHILLYWILL_95831 in forum HTC OneReplies: 20Last Post: 02-09-2014, 03:28 PM
- By shaselai in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:37 PM
- By Raulgame in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:00 AM
- By hveminem in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:29 PM