- 9 Posts
SD card reading problems
I have been experiencing sd card problems with my galaxy s3.
After a few days of having the sd card in my phone the music is starting to skip a few moments. and if I replay the same bit after hearing a skip in it. The skip won't appear or will appear at a different moment.
This gets progressively worse after a few days, untill it reaches the point where my phone crashes.
The card was a 2nd hand 64 gb card, I'm trying the same thing with an sd card 8 gb which I am 100% sure of that it works properly (used to be in my old galaxy pocket).
I'm getting sick and tired of having this problem. Does anyone know how to solve this.
- 01-28-2014, 03:23 AM #2
- 01-28-2014, 10:11 AM #4
Re: SD card reading problems
Had similar thing happen to me just before my SD card "died". I've found that the Samsung brand SD cards tend to work the best with my S3.
If there's stuff you don't want to lose from the SD card, suggest you back that up as soon as possible.
As to a possible "fix" -- sorry, there is no miracle cure for this.
- By darb1287 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2015, 03:45 AM
- By Batman8888 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2014, 08:00 PM
- By stalemate1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:15 PM
- By jmcinvale in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:00 PM
- By Bennett Preskill in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:52 PM