Ive got a galaxy S3 and have 4 email accounts on it. hotmail, gmail, pop3.
    My POP3 account notifications dont work. Light or sound. The others work fine.

Synch is on in all places..

I stopped me app and cleared everything and re installed all accounts. That did the trick for 2 days. I havent downloaded any apps or done anything in those 2 days but now its back to not working.

Ive had the phone 2 years and this is the first time its done this....

help!
    01-28-2014 06:30 PM
    Ive got a galaxy S3 and have 4 email accounts on it. hotmail, gmail, pop3.
    My POP3 account notifications dont work. Light or sound. The others work fine.

Synch is on in all places..

I stopped me app and cleared everything and re installed all accounts. That did the trick for 2 days. I havent downloaded any apps or done anything in those 2 days but now its back to not working.

Ive had the phone 2 years and this is the first time its done this....

help!
    Are you sure you have it set up properly and what email client are you using?
    01-28-2014 06:33 PM
    stock email client 4.2 galaxy S3. It is set up properly as it was working until it didnt..

I found a quick fix. changed "number of emails to load" from " all " to 100.... it works now and not sure why "all" makes it not function

issue with that is once you delete an email an old one loads to keep 100 emails ....
    01-28-2014 06:47 PM
    stock email client 4.2 galaxy S3. It is set up properly as it was working until it didnt..

I found a quick fix. changed "number of emails to load" from " all " to 100.... it works now and not sure why "all" makes it not function
    Ah ok. Glad you fixed it. If you ever get tired of the stock email app, I use aquamail and maildroid.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kman.AquaMail

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.maildroid
    01-28-2014 06:56 PM
    do those have a notification symbol in the home page and lock screen?
    01-28-2014 09:23 PM