- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 not turning on at all
Right, so this is the problem..
My Galaxy S3 ran out of the charge completely last night so i plugged in my charger this morning and waited a while, because as you know once it starts to charge you can turn it on.
Well, no charge display was showing or light, nothing.
My partner has the same phone and there was charge on his so i took his battery out to try it in mine and still nothing, so i put his battery back in his and now his phone wont turn back on. (I have Anti virus installed)
Im a bit concerned that his phone wont turn back on now..(i am so in trouble!!!!!)
Thanks in advance....
- 01-29-2014, 05:18 AM #2
- 01-30-2014, 03:15 PM #4
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 not turning on at all
How long did you wait?
It's already a day later, so I'm assuming that by now his phone has been left on the charger long enough that it's recovered, is showing a charge and has been able to boot up?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By HiMynameisMattyK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 31Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:48 PM
- By Ridwaan Toure in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 04-11-2014, 03:41 AM
- By kenzikat14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:59 PM
- By Astronomer cykiller in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2014, 06:21 PM
- By ironman6626 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:15 AM