- 10 Posts
Galaxy S3: laggy music playback
I listen to my music through the stock Samsung player. It is very jumpy and gets very irritating. I've read that lag is a general issue on the s3 and I do experience this.
Would you recommend me using my warrantee to get this fixed?
Can it be fixed?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-01-2014, 08:46 PM #2
Re: s3 laggy music playback
You may need to wipe the cache partition, do the following:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key at the same time.
3. When the phone vibrates, let go of the buttons.
4. Press the Volume Down key to move to and highlight wipe cache partition.
5. Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache partition.
6. After the wipe is finished, go back up till reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power key to restart the phone.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
- By androidforum in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Reni79 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:31 PM
- By phrankb in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:34 PM
- By Keith Kempker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 02-01-2014, 03:23 PM
- By comptech520 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:14 AM