- 1 Posts
Really strange problem with Samsung Galaxy s3 4g
I switched to a new carrier about 4 months ago. About 3 weeks later my phone started to display "Emergency calls only" constantly. I lost any ability to make/receive calls or use data. I got a replacement sim and everything worked fine, until about 3 weeks later when the same thing happened. I got a replacement and everything worked fine again... I am now on about my 6th sim card! One would assume that there is a problem with my phone, if so what is it? Keep in mind that these issues never started to occur until I switched to my new provider Amaysim (Australia) I really don't know what to do here. HELP!
- 02-04-2014, 01:53 PM #2
- 6,299 Posts
Re: Really strange problem with Samsung Galaxy s3 4g
What else happens every three weeks?
Is this a prepaid plan?
Perhaps the problem is on the carrier end - what do they have to say about it?
Did they also provide you with APN information, and is that still intact when this problem occurs?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By nesc39 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:39 AM
- By DevastationNation in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:55 PM
- By biroshima in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:43 PM
- By TAW01 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:33 PM
- By manigandan T in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:59 PM