- 2 Posts
PDAnet+ no holds barred
My mobile data is disabled and my phone is tethered to my computer It now functions as a broadband connection. However my data usage is at 0 despite 100's of Gb of data transferred. If PDAnet+ consumes data (im on 100mb data) how can this possibly be working?
- 02-05-2014, 05:43 PM #3
- 6,927 Posts
Re: PDAnet+ no holds barred
If you're attempting to use the phone as the Internet source for the computer then you'll have to turn Mobile data on - obviously, that'll come out of your monthly data allotment.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Julian Uribe in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 28Last Post: 01-05-2016, 02:56 PM
- By pixeltaker in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:23 PM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Craig Kennedy in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 04:33 AM
- By Julian Uribe in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:49 PM