Can't turn on phone, phone not displaying memory (No OS??)

Kitsuii

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I need help.

I'm running this rom and lately my phone has just been rebooting randomly, well now its switched off and I can't get passed the "Samsung Galaxy S3" on boot. I don't even get to the omni animation.

I booted into recovery in an attempt to flash an old nightly but when I click on install TWRP says 0 internal memory and 0 external memory?

What do I do?

Please help, thanks.

Edit - Another thing, I went to reboot while in recovery and it said I had no OS installed?

It just occured to me that I could probably flash a rom/nightly via odin, since I can get into dl/recovery mode, but since it says 0gb int and ext when in recovery, will this work?

Not detecting memory seems like a hardware issue to me, but I know literally nothing, just wondering

its the i9300 btw

Kitsuii

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
ps when i plug in the charger, the battery logo comes up

although its empty (not green), and it has a little circle in the middle to indicating loading of some kind, but the circle doesn't spin, like it's crashed

i know i have at least 50% battery because it says so when i enter recovery

Kitsuii

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
i put my sd card into the computer and everything on it is there and readable and ok

why won't twrp detect any memory?

it means i can't flash anything..

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
why won't twrp detect any memory?
That's a strange one - sounds like your Recovery software got hosed.

I'd flash a known-good ROM using Download mode (phone) and Odin (PC) and see what happens.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital