- 1 Posts
s calendar recovery
I had to reset my SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 phone to factory settings to fix a software issue. I backed up my phone on KIES prior to resetting the phone. I also have my SAMSUNG account linked to my GMAIL account for autosync. I can't find the DATA from S CALENDAR on the phone, on my gmail account or kies. This translates into 1.5 years worth of data lost. It appears that I can not sync as I do not have Microsoft outlook. HELP !!
- 02-10-2014, 04:05 PM #2Klotar -- Supervising Manager,
The Department of Redundancy Department
LG Optimus G2 D-803 | Android 4.4.2 | Rogers Wireless
- 02-10-2014, 09:27 PM #3
- 4,698 Posts
Re: s calendar recovery
Then you tried using Kies to Restore just the calendar data and the restore failed? Or there was nothing restored?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By jaybee383 in forum Moto XReplies: 26Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:36 PM
- By prubin in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 03:31 PM
- By majozwiak in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:22 AM
- By KadoAintRight in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:40 PM
- By Therealm80 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:48 PM