- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 won't start or enter recovery mode
My battery was drained out complitely. And when I treid to charge the phone, it shows the battery and it seems that is rebooting over and over again.
So I can't even charge it. It just shows the battery for few seconds and then does the same again.
I pulled the batery out and when i get it back it just shows the samsung galaxy s3 logo and restart again.
I tried to enter recovery mode, but I cannot proceed. I just get the first screen and then rebooting again.
- 02-10-2014, 12:11 PM #2
- 6,299 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 won't start or enter recovery mode
Sounds like your Power button is stuck, or the switch beneath it is jammed down.
You could try gently prying the Power button off. If the problem still occurs then the switch may be gunked up or in need of replacement http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...button-repair/
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By GalaxyFanatic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:35 AM
- By hopelesstech in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:27 PM
- By johny199100 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:09 AM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2014, 01:31 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 01:36 AM