- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 won't start or enter recovery mode
My battery was drained out complitely. And when I treid to charge the phone, it shows the battery and it seems that is rebooting over and over again.
So I can't even charge it. It just shows the battery for few seconds and then does the same again.
I pulled the batery out and when i get it back it just shows the samsung galaxy s3 logo and restart again.
I tried to enter recovery mode, but I cannot proceed. I just get the first screen and then rebooting again.
- 02-10-2014, 12:11 PM #2
- 4,715 Posts
- By GalaxyFanatic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 07:35 AM
- By hopelesstech in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:27 PM
- By johny199100 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:09 AM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2014, 01:31 PM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 01:36 AM