- 1 Posts
smoothsync with s3
I have a Galaxy S3 and my husband has an iphone 4. Until a couple of weeks ago I could use smoothsync calendar to sync our phone calendars together. His entries showed up on my phone and my entries showed up on his.
Then there was an upgrade on my phone. My whole calendar was deleted, possibly when the phone rebooted. There was an update to smoothsync that kept it from doing something like that.
Anyway. I can get his entries on my phone but mine don't show up on his.
- 02-10-2014, 08:03 AM #2
Re: smoothsync with s3
I've never used smoothsync, but it sounds like you are using it to do something Google calendar will do for you. Do you and your husband both have gmail accounts? You could just subscribe to reach other's calendar and then make it one of the calendars that syncs on your phone. Your husband may or may not need a different calendar app besides the iPhone one as I'm not sure how friendly it is to subscribed calendars. Cal by the Any.do people would work.
Hope that helps.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Xander98 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play editionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:06 AM
- By MarkInTX in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:13 PM
- By Imran Manzoor in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:22 AM
- By troysmash in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:42 PM