- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy s3 Lock screen won't open
Hi, I was going through my settings on my S3.. and I clicked on the TalkBack thing in settings.. now my phone's lock screen wont open.. settings with it changed from just swiping once to unlock.. to having to double tap and unlock... and it won't work. I managed to finally get it open once which took forever.. pressed the settings icon.. and it wouldnt scroll down the list to get to Accessibility so I can Uncheck TalkBack. Idk what this thing is but its a nightmare and it its making me double click everything.. it won't scroll .. and then after the screen went off.. I am locked out and I can't unlock it to get back into my phone. I don't know if clicking that talkback thing has anything to do with how my phone is acting now.. but I didn't do anything else in settings.. just clicked on talkback to see what it was. Certainly not doing that again.. Can someone please help?
- 02-10-2014, 09:16 AM #2
- 03-01-2014, 08:13 AM #3
- 09-06-2014, 07:44 AM #4
- 09-06-2014, 10:56 AM #5
- 6,676 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 Lock screen won't open
Welcome to the forums!
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Natalie Smith3 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 26Last Post: 08-11-2016, 04:06 PM
- By Rizky Andrey Rarung in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2016, 12:29 AM
- By Brad Steele in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:50 PM
- By Mike Armitage in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:51 AM
- By PP2804 in forum HTC Desire CReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:18 AM