1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy s3 Lock screen won't open

Hi, I was going through my settings on my S3.. and I clicked on the TalkBack thing in settings.. now my phone's lock screen wont open.. settings with it changed from just swiping once to unlock.. to having to double tap and unlock... and it won't work. I managed to finally get it open once which took forever.. pressed the settings icon.. and it wouldnt scroll down the list to get to Accessibility so I can Uncheck TalkBack. Idk what this thing is but its a nightmare and it its making me double click everything.. it won't scroll .. and then after the screen went off.. I am locked out and I can't unlock it to get back into my phone. I don't know if clicking that talkback thing has anything to do with how my phone is acting now.. but I didn't do anything else in settings.. just clicked on talkback to see what it was. Certainly not doing that again.. Can someone please help?

Global Posts
    13,894 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 Lock screen won't open

Welcome to the forums.
    Have you tried rebooting the device?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 Lock screen won't open

My lock screen won't swipe to unlock. I took the battery out and rebooted...also did a "restart" once it booted....still can't swipe it to unlock.