- 1 Posts
S3 Call problems
I have had my S3 for around 14 months now, its the Titanium LTE edition. I have done an update maybe 2 weeks ago and upgraded to 4.3.
3 days ago I recieved a call around 11:30 am and answered it as usual, around 3 o'clock I was confused as to why no-one had rang me which would normally happen several times in the time period. I went about my day as usual and then I was getting more curious to it, so I arrived at a family members house and asked him to ring my phone, he done so and had put his phone on loudspeaker and you could hear a perfect line asif the calling was coming through to me, but on my display there was no recollection that someone was ringing or had rang me..
Just wondering if anyone has experienced similar problems or knows of a solution to fix this problem
- 02-11-2014, 07:50 PM #2
- 4,164 Posts
Re: S3 Call problems
you can get an idea what your signal was like throughout the day - if you don't have any signal (there's a black segment on the line) or have a really bad signal (there's a red segment on the line), there's a good chance you won't be getting any phone calls.
This certainly isn't a commonly reported issue, and rebooting the phone should clear it up if it wasn't due to a lousy signal.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Benjamin Midyette in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:39 PM
- By Hagennationmom in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:34 PM
- By Dexter9 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:18 PM
- By Danusreflly in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:47 AM
- By kamgae in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:45 AM