- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 screen is black, phone works.
Hi, recently dropped my phone and the screen stopped working. No touch and screen is just black.
However, as I thought I'd catch myself waking up too late for work today, the alarm went off. I love my Samsung, even in death it still warns me of any potential danger.
Either way, phone seems to be working but the screen is non-responsive. Any advise on what to do?
- 02-12-2014, 11:51 AM #3
- By ILOVEMYGALAXYS3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:43 PM
- By rzinn in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:22 AM
- By rachappa in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:56 AM
- By neivian in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:42 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:09 AM