- 51 Posts
Hello i have simple problem...
Now on galaxy s3 lock screen can have personal message widget or clock... If i use personal message i left empty and do not show date and clock it still shows alarm!!! So how remove alarm from lock screen? Clock and date easy removed and empty message makes clean lock screen but there still alarm shown... I just need clean lock screen with some app icons on bottom but that alarm i hate...
- 02-12-2014, 09:40 PM #2
Re: Hello i have simple problem...
I'm not aware of a way to do what you want with the stock lockscreen. You might want to try out widget locker from the play store. It's free, and will let you customize the lock screen pretty much any way you want. Most people use it to ADD things to the lock screen, but you can just as easily use it to take things away.
- By Alextodd1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 25Last Post: 07-02-2015, 08:19 AM
- By Subhadeep Kanungo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:07 AM
- By The_Ironfrogman in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:05 AM
- By Prithiv2000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:32 PM
- By Mr Tickle in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:20 AM