- 1 Posts
When I first paired my Galaxy with my Mazda 3, there was no music stored on the phone. When I ran Pandora, the car's Bluetooth display would show the info about the song: title, artist, CD. Then I downloaded some music to the phone, and mass confusion ensued. I could still use Pandora, but the display would show the info for the first song I had downloaded to the phone (even though that song wasn't playing) instead of what was on Pandora. I have removed the downloaded music and unpaired/repaired the phone, but the display still insists that Matchbox 20's "Unwell" is playing! Any ideas on how to get an accurate connection back? Thanks.
- 02-13-2014, 02:59 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth issue
Just kind of guessing here, but try unpairing and removing the BT connection for your car, and recreating it.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Becky Morris in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:03 AM
- By egosha osagiede in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:02 PM
- By PrimerPlus in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:54 PM
- By Dale_M in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:28 PM
- By jebediahkerman in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 03:16 PM