1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth issue

When I first paired my Galaxy with my Mazda 3, there was no music stored on the phone. When I ran Pandora, the car's Bluetooth display would show the info about the song: title, artist, CD. Then I downloaded some music to the phone, and mass confusion ensued. I could still use Pandora, but the display would show the info for the first song I had downloaded to the phone (even though that song wasn't playing) instead of what was on Pandora. I have removed the downloaded music and unpaired/repaired the phone, but the display still insists that Matchbox 20's "Unwell" is playing! Any ideas on how to get an accurate connection back? Thanks.

Default Re: Bluetooth issue

Just kind of guessing here, but try unpairing and removing the BT connection for your car, and recreating it.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3