- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy s3 help
I'm with metro pcs and I just got the new update. I changed my wallpaper and when I had to crop the picture it made me chose if I wanted to use gallery or photos and I choose gallery by accident and I was trying to fix it by going to application manager and clear the catcher but I just figured out that I had to go to task manager and clear default anyways I checked the clear default area but the gallery which I had accidentally picked is not there so I don't know what to do so do any of you guys know if there is another way of fixing this and sorry if I'm confusing you.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-14-2014, 09:24 AM #2
- 6,393 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy s3 help
Settings -> More (if using the Tab view) -> Application manager -> scroll right to the ALL tab -> scroll down until you find the Gallery app, then select it and scroll down until you see the 'Clear defaults' button, then select that.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Friar Matt in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2015, 03:50 PM
- By MikeSp in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2014, 02:09 PM
- By Michael Jarmey in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:21 PM
- By srjaide in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:51 AM
- By Vlosaloty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:59 PM