- 02-14-2014, 03:52 AM #2
Re: unknown icon
Welcome to Android Central! It would help if we could see a screenshot:
1. First, take a screenshot following these instructions: How to take a screen shot on the Samsung Galaxy S3 | Android Central
2. Next, upload the screenshot to your Google Drive account by viewing the screenshot in your Gallery, tapping the Share button, and selecting Google Drive.
3. On your computer, download the screenshot from Google Drive.
4. On this Android Central website, attach the screenshot image by tapping the attach image button (the square icon right next to the two globes and just under the smiley face).
The best way to post an image is on the website. There's no easy way to do so on the app.
- 02-14-2014, 10:18 AM #3
- By cq1125 in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:57 AM
- By Chawngrolien in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:58 AM
- By Asim Warraich in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2014, 12:04 PM
- By vipl in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:14 PM
- By golauncherhelp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:46 PM