- 3 Posts
Samsung Galaxy touchscreen unresponsive.
Just replaced my samsung galaxy s3I900,touch screen,digitzer and glass screen,the touch screen works perfectly for a minute then the next,it wont respond to any inputs,scrolling or otherwise,its annoying to the max.Any advise or tips,would be appreciated.
- 02-14-2014, 08:30 PM #2
- 6,769 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy touchscreen unresponsive.
Try dismantling it and put it back together, paying particular attention to the connectors.
If that doesn't help then the part that you received is probably defective (although it's possible that the phone got damaged when whatever bad thing happened to the screen happened).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By speed13 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 61Last Post: 03-11-2015, 04:58 PM
- By Funez19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2014, 04:01 PM
- By Usraek in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 10:52 PM
- By HTC Evo Hell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:52 PM
- By XlsDesign in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:24 AM